NOTE - All Team Members have to submit this form with 1 idea 1 PPT and all have to submit the same.
DevsHouse ‘24 is a national-level physical hackathon in which students from various colleges nationwide will participate. We intend to carry it out utilizing a variety of tech stacks that are innovative.
As a part of the hackathon, participants will have 36 hours to brainstorm and develop creative solutions to challenges in the real world during this 48-hour event. This hackathon aims to foster invention, teamwork, and collaboration.
1.Submission of ideas must strictly adhere to the provided the template for the PPT: DevsHouse PPT
2. Participants should form a team with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 members.
- All participants need to submit their idea, as part of a team, only then their team shall be considered.
- Round 1 will be conducted entirely online.
- Participants are required to submit their ideas for any problem statement within the domains before the deadline of February 19th.
- Participants should adhere to the submission template found on Devfolio.
- The selected teams should RSVP within 2 days of the Round 1 result announcement (February 28th - 29th). The team will not be considered for the finals if not RSVPed.
- Participants who are shortlisted for Round 2 should develop their solution only during the offline round. The days can be used for planning their solution, researching existing solutions, etc., but the core development should take place during the hackathon only.
- Participants should not bring existing projects from previous hackathons. If found without prior disclosure, the team will be disqualified.
- The duration for the on-site Hackathon is 36 hours, and power supply/internet connection for the participants will be provided.
- A Jury Panel consisting of external judges, sponsors and tech experts will be assigned to judge the idea based on standard metrics of innovation, implementation, impact factor, feasibility, and presentation.
- Jury Panel Decision is Final.
- Members can be from different colleges, provided they are pursuing engineering.
- Team changing or shuffling will not be entertained.